1. Elymostore can accept orders for delivery around the world.
The goods are shipped with UPS or GLS courier, delivery is handled by
the forwarder with variable timing is not guaranteed by approximately 3
to 5 days.
2. For each order, invoice Elymostore issues of material sent under Article 14 of Presidential Decree DL 445/2000 and 52/2004. For the issuance of the invoice, to the data provided by the Customer (Tax / VAT). No change in the bill will be possible after the issuance thereof.
3. Delivery costs are charged to the customer, without prejudice to any contributions Transportation Charges, highlighted explicitly at the time of order placement. Payment of goods by the customer will be using the method you chose when ordering. Nothing is more due by the customer compared to the total order.
4. No responsibility can be attributed to Elymostore in case of delay in the order or delivery of the order.
5. Upon delivery of the goods by the courier, the customer is required to check:
* That the number of boxes is the same as reported in the transport document in advance by e-mail;
* The packaging is not damaged or wet or otherwise altered, including the sealing materials (adhesive tape or metal).
Any damage to the packaging and / or product or the mismatch in the number of packages or particulars, must be immediately notified, subject to control by putting on WRITTEN proof of delivery courier. Once signed the slip, the customer can not make any objection about the appearance of the goods.
Any problems concerning the physical, correspondence or completeness of the goods received must be reported within 7 days from delivery, as provided herein.
6. If you fail to collect within 5 working days of the material in storage at the warehouses of the courier because of repeated inability to deliver to the address specified by the Customer, the order will automatically be canceled and the material returned to you. The purchase amount will be refunded except EUR € 42.00 including VAT to cover the cost of stock and "return to sender neck."
Right of return
1. Under Article. 5 DL 185/1999, if the customer is a consumer (ie a person who buys goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or does the purchase order form to indicate in Elimostore a reference to VAT), has the right to terminate the purchase contract for any reason, without explanation and without penalty, except as described in paragraph 2.
2. To exercise this right, the customer must send a notice to that effect Elymostore, within 10 working days from the date of receipt of goods. Such notice shall be sent by registered letter with return receipt addressed to:
Via G. Clement, 104
91016 Erice Casa Santa (TP)
tel 09231877100 - Fax 09231876101
Terms and delivery costs
cell. 320 6327575 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 320 6327575 end_of_the_skype_highlighting
or by telegram or fax sent within the said period of 30 days and followed by a confirmation letter with acknowledgment of receipt, sent out until 48 hours later. Once we have received such notice of withdrawal, the Customer Service Elymostore will quickly communicate with instructions on how to return the goods which must be received within 10 days from Elymostore.
The customer must return the goods to the company by a carrier with an insured package in Porto Franco (fees apply). Will be withdrawn and / or accepted under any circumstances parcel delivery freight collect.
3. The right of withdrawal is subject to the following conditions:
* The law applies to product purchased in its entirety, you can not exercise withdrawal only on the product purchased;
* The products must be returned intact and in original packaging, complete in all its parts to limit damage to the original package, we recommend, whenever possible, to put it in another box on which to affix the label provided by Elymostore, showing the RMA (return authorization code) should be avoided in all cases the attachment of labels or tape directly on the original packaging of the product;
* According to law, the shipping costs for return of the goods shall be borne by the customer;
* Shipment, until the certificate of receipt in our warehouse is under the responsibility of the customer;
* If the goods are damaged during transport, Elymostore will inform the customer (within 5 working days from receipt of goods in their stores), to enable him to file a timely complaint against the carrier of his choice and be reimbursed the value of the asset (if insured), in this case, the product will be made available to the customer for the return, simultaneously canceling the request for withdrawal;
* Does not respond in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments;
* Upon his arrival at the warehouse, the product will be examined to assess any damages not caused by transport. If the package and / or the original packaging are damaged, will subtract from the refund due to a percentage, as a contribution to the costs of restoration.
4. Without prejudice to any repair costs for damage to the original, will reimburse the customer the full amount paid within the terms of the law of return of the goods, by transfer of the amount charged to credit card or by Bank Transfer. In the latter case, the Buyer shall deliver promptly to the bank on which to obtain a refund (ABI - CAB - Account of the invoice).
5. The right of withdrawal is lost for lack of the essential integrity of the property (the packaging and / or its contents), where they find:
* The lack of the outer packaging and / or internal packaging;
* The absence of parts of the product (accessories, parts, ...);
* Damage to the product for reasons other than transportation.
In case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, will return to sender the purchased goods, charging the shipping costs.